Wednesday, October 3, 2007

GOLD & SILVER .......right time to invest

This is just about the right time to invest in both Gold & Silver .

As for Gold, as I had pointed out in my blog globalstudy.blogspot.com

  1. The dollar is weakening against the euro & other strong currencies. That always historically pushes up the gold. There's an INVERSE RATIO between the two.
  2. It's basically a wartime economy, folks. Some analysts are of the opinion VHNWI 's are hoarding up on gold in billions. Besides these some corporations are also stuffing up gold.
  3. This leads to a temporary shortage, pushing up gold prices even more in the future.
  4. Further terrorist attacks or even the threat of further attacks will boost up gold further.
  5. There's a credit crunch, leading to gold price increase.
SILVER

As to silver, there's a serious scarcity in the market. There are newer demands on silver brought about high-tech.

Plus, all you have to do is look at the silver price hike...

Between 2003 July - 2006 November, gold hiked by around 90 % while silver hiked by 200 %.

In fact, silver might be the GREATEST LONG-TERM INVESTMENT , apart from some pockets of real estate....which are in fact, more hard to predict.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i am a successful business owner and father. I got one of these already programmed blank ATM cards that allows me withdraw a maximum of $5,000 daily for 30 days. I am so happy about these cards because I received mine last week and have already used it to get $20,000. Skylink technology is giving out these cards to support people in any kind of financial problem. I must be sincere to you, when i first saw the advert, I believed it to be illegal and a hoax but when I contacted this team, they confirmed to me that although it is illegal, nobody gets caught while using these cards because they have been programmed to disable every communication once inserted into any Automated Teller Machine(ATM). If interested get through to them on mail: skylinktechnes@yahoo.com  or  whatsapp/telegram: +1(213)785-1553

Gives me all my investment and financial data