Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Invest in Term Deposits for 5 years...lose money 1st year, make money for 4 years


Strange solution ? ?

Well, here's the reasoning why you'll GAIN if you go for Term Deposits FOR A LONG TENURE OF 4-5 YEARS .

You see, the inflation has pushed up the interest rates.

Now, here's my prediction:

The inflation rate(11-12%) is currently higher than the interest rates for 5 years(10%). You are losing, right?
O.K. keep losing....But, my guess is
...the inflation rate, linked to crude oil prices + food crisis + other factors....
WILL START GOING DOWN WITHIN 1 YEAR......

Why?

Because within 1 year :
  • The Crude Oil Crisis will blow over.
  • Food crisis will go down due to the monsoons
  • NDA will form the Government (I think within 6 months, for that matter)
  • Political stability under NDA will ensure better economic decisions, though I like Dr. Manmohan Singh (poor guy, his hands were tied by political compulsions.....if freed from constraints, he could have by himself solved the inflationary mess we are in. I hope the country remembers he saved India from ruins !)

So, after 1 year, the Inflation Rate goes down......within 2 years, it might even touch 5%.

But your Bank's Interest Rate will be 10%.....

So, you GAIN BIG TIME........
10%-5% = 5% ASSURED GAIN for 3-4 years.

You can even wait 2 months more for the Interest Rates to go up to even 12% .

3 comments:

nour said...

excelent topic
good luck
http://allinone5.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

My bank's giving interest rate higher for 3 years than for 5 years. Should I invest in Fixed Deposits for 3 years ?

Unknown said...

i am a successful business owner and father. I got one of these already programmed blank ATM cards that allows me withdraw a maximum of $5,000 daily for 30 days. I am so happy about these cards because I received mine last week and have already used it to get $20,000. Skylink technology is giving out these cards to support people in any kind of financial problem. I must be sincere to you, when i first saw the advert, I believed it to be illegal and a hoax but when I contacted this team, they confirmed to me that although it is illegal, nobody gets caught while using these cards because they have been programmed to disable every communication once inserted into any Automated Teller Machine(ATM). If interested get through to them on mail: skylinktechnes@yahoo.com  or  whatsapp/telegram: +1(213)785-1553

Gives me all my investment and financial data