Friday, February 13, 2009

Real Treasure Hunt


And I'm not talking fiction aka Lara Croft in this time of Global Economic Recession.

But it is a phenomenon in the West..Late Dr. P.K. Dutt was one of them.  

He taught me a few things...saying the principles of geology can be applied.  And it's adventurous.

Like searching for nuggets in "placer deposits"...this is one of the EASIEST WAYS of finding them.  The principle is very simple...

In a stream the heavier metals..and that includes gold nuggets...occur in the bends....the outer bend where the water current speed drops..and the gold nuggets or particles deposit.

But then people have to STUDY THE GEOLOGY, THE GEOGRAPHY, THE LOCAL CUSTOMS, THE APPROACH ROADS, LEARN HOW TO PAN & CONCENTRATE THE GOLD... where to camp...one has to research this stuff.

But then....
This was how a few people became rich..prospecting and finding gold even in Subarnarekha...

Of course, in our country there has not been any Gold Rush...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i am a successful business owner and father. I got one of these already programmed blank ATM cards that allows me withdraw a maximum of $5,000 daily for 30 days. I am so happy about these cards because I received mine last week and have already used it to get $20,000. Skylink technology is giving out these cards to support people in any kind of financial problem. I must be sincere to you, when i first saw the advert, I believed it to be illegal and a hoax but when I contacted this team, they confirmed to me that although it is illegal, nobody gets caught while using these cards because they have been programmed to disable every communication once inserted into any Automated Teller Machine(ATM). If interested get through to them on mail: skylinktechnes@yahoo.com  or  whatsapp/telegram: +1(213)785-1553

Gives me all my investment and financial data