Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Investing in Silver....Part 2

Some of my readers ask me - I have heard of gold, but I haven't heard of silver as a means of investment. Why ?

Well, it's elementary.

Mr. Warren Buffet, the world 's No. 2 richest man ("Oracle of Omaha") as also his guru Mr. Benjamin Franklin has openly stated that the entity "Mr. Market is a neurotic person" .

It's a problem of "mass psychology".....people do buy and sell in hordes. We all make the mistake of buying when something's overvalued......that's why we all lose in the stock markets.

You see, silver's been GROSSLY UNDERVALUED FOR THE LAST 100+ YEARS.

Countries stopped buying silver in the late 1800's, and we started buying GOLD.

It was money or gold or real estate.

Then came the stock markets and other means of investment.

This resulted in a steep ARTIFICIAL DROP in the value of silver.

And that's another reason why silver is vastly undervalued.

It's still undervalued.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i am a successful business owner and father. I got one of these already programmed blank ATM cards that allows me withdraw a maximum of $5,000 daily for 30 days. I am so happy about these cards because I received mine last week and have already used it to get $20,000. Skylink technology is giving out these cards to support people in any kind of financial problem. I must be sincere to you, when i first saw the advert, I believed it to be illegal and a hoax but when I contacted this team, they confirmed to me that although it is illegal, nobody gets caught while using these cards because they have been programmed to disable every communication once inserted into any Automated Teller Machine(ATM). If interested get through to them on mail: skylinktechnes@yahoo.com  or  whatsapp/telegram: +1(213)785-1553

Gives me all my investment and financial data