Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Investing in Silver....part 3

The other factors that are contributing to silver prices skyrocketting up are:

The currency traders are exiting the market and entering the bullion market. These type of traders prefer gold, silver & platinum. Once they start to realize the value of silver...prices will escalate like anything.

And currency traders know very well the fact that THE PRICES OF SILVER HAVE MORE THAN DOUBLED AGAINST THE VALUE OF THE U.S. $ SINCE DECEMBER 2001.

Once these same set of traders realize that returns from silver will be far greater than gold, obviously they'll turn to silver.

check out the following graph from stockcharts.com:


Post 9/11......after a buffer time, the U.S. $ (red line) begins to fall.

FROM ABOUT THE SAME TIME, SILVER PRICES (blue line) BEGINS TO RISE.


Obviously, this is an effect of the currency traders shifting attention to silver.

3 comments:

Julia Dutta said...

DDR,
Tell me, here in India, If one had the money, which would be the best choice for investment - gold? Silver? or real estate? I wanted to comment on Chinese economy too but could not find the comment section there. I must say I tend to believe you, but Pranab Mukherjee's remark to Dalai lama yesterday, was really out of taste, in fact disgusting! He said that Dalai Lama should not do anything to disturb the political relations between India and China? What is the meaning of that cowardly statement? It seems that India is shivering under the chilling presence of the Chini tigers!
Julia

Debajyoti Dutta-Roy said...

Hi, Julia..IMHO, Real estate in India is basically dirty business, though returns are high. Make sure you have a good lawyer if you're investing in that category...Gold & Silver are much better. As to which of these 2 shining metals are better, you have to do some research on the Net.
Also, I guess the DALAI LAMA has dealt with a lot of PM's.... heh, heh,heh....

Unknown said...

i am a successful business owner and father. I got one of these already programmed blank ATM cards that allows me withdraw a maximum of $5,000 daily for 30 days. I am so happy about these cards because I received mine last week and have already used it to get $20,000. Skylink technology is giving out these cards to support people in any kind of financial problem. I must be sincere to you, when i first saw the advert, I believed it to be illegal and a hoax but when I contacted this team, they confirmed to me that although it is illegal, nobody gets caught while using these cards because they have been programmed to disable every communication once inserted into any Automated Teller Machine(ATM). If interested get through to them on mail: skylinktechnes@yahoo.com  or  whatsapp/telegram: +1(213)785-1553

Gives me all my investment and financial data