Monday, June 9, 2008

Investing in Silver .....part 4

Uncertain times for the global market.....with crude oil touching $140 / barrel....
....rising global inflation rates...
....even food crises (who could have even thought of that !)

But. once again......check out this graph . I think I got it from kitco or some other source...anyway, it's a wonderful graph that shows the returns when it compares Silver versus Gold versus Dow Jones Industrial Average :






What more should I have to say, folks......

Well, I'm getting e-mails and calls from worried investors all over the world asking me about silver, silver and more silver. Instead of phoning me you can send me an e-mail....I can attend to your problems.

But before switching off your PC......remember :

The electronic mainboard of your PC uses a little bit of silver.

Add all the electronics components and gadgets....I hope you understand

WHY THERE'S GONNA BE THIS
SCARCITY OF SILVER !!!

Gives me all my investment and financial data