Monday, June 23, 2008

So you really want to be super rich ?? .....Consider this



Study the lives of the super rich.....and you'll find some very interesting things.

Contrary to popular belief...in their academic & professional lives :

NONE OF THEM WERE......

BRICKS IN THE WALL.


George Soros narrowly escaping from the concentration camps....
Bill Gates a college dropout....
Richard Branson deliberately escaping death (havin' a brush) 10+ times....

Warren Buffet (currently #1) doesn't give a damn about MBA 's in Finance & what not.....
Dhirubhai Ambani selling "pakoras" to pilgrims in Mount Girnar......
J. Rockefeller & so on & on .......

How many MBA's do you know who have made it to the Top 1000 Richest People in the World ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?
There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thank you
Also see my webpage > how to make good money

Gives me all my investment and financial data